Please note the following important changes that were made to the way online payments are made.
Online Customer Portal
In 2018, we introduced a new online customer portal for making water bill payments. Customers can create an account by visiting www.mud168.org and following the instructions below. Make individual or automatic payments online for a $1.00 fee, when paying by eCheck from a bank account or a 3% fee when paying by credit or debit card.
How to create an account:
- Go to www.mud168.org
- Click on Pay Your Water Bill
- Click on Sign up now
- Follow online instructions beginning with your security code from your most recent water bill.
We hope you enjoy the new features which include:
- Viewing real-time balance & transaction history
- Viewing current and past billing statements
- Viewing your water use history
- Updating your mailing address
- Signing up for eBilling
Changes to Our Auto-Pay Program
The auto-pay program has been moved to the Online Customer Portal. This change will not disrupt auto-payments set up through our original payment program and no action is required. However, we encourage you to sign on to the new customer portal and confirm/update your account information.
For more information or assistance with registration, call EDP at
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Visit www.mud168.org for more information.